Judge Roy Moore Nicknames
This page contains the best Judge Roy Stewart Moore nicknames that I have been able to find, and some that I came up with myself, along with some choice nicknames for Donald Trump, Melania Trump, Ivanka Trump, Jared Kushner, Anthony Scaramucci, Mitch McConnell, Steve Bannon, Jeff Sessions, Sarah Huckabee Sanders and other Trump family, friends, associates and lapdogs ...
Related pages: Famous Nicknames, Donald Trump Nicknames, Melania Trump Nicknames, Jared Kushner Nicknames, Ivanka Trump Nicknames, Donald Trump Jr. Nicknames, Anthony Scaramucci Nicknames, Mitch McConnell Nicknames, Jeff Sessions Nicknames, Steve Bannon Nicknames, Sarah Huckabee Sanders Nicknames, Judge Roy Moore Nicknames, Donald Trump Cabinet Nicknames, Donald Trump: 666 Mark of the Beast, Is Donald Trump the Antichrist?
It was a very touching scene when Donald "Deep Crotch" Trump—gasping for breath on his political deathbed—begged Sludge Roy Moore to "win one for the GROPER!"
Later, Moore Iago & Co. celebrated Thanksgiving by chuckling about all the evangelical turkeys they'd plucked! Playboy Roy Moore was served by 14-year-olds in cute cowgirl costumes with ultra-short, tight skirts. Dining in pontific splendor at Mire-a-Lago, in between nibbles of succulent white breasts, the American Iago tweeted out the joyful news that the Messiah has indeed returned, in the form of The Donald Himself!
Hair Gropenfuhrer and Moore Deplorable are currently engaged in a see-saw-like competition to determine which predator harassed and molested the most females. Right now The Great Gropesby leads 16-9, but Playboy Roy may have preyed on more teenage girls.
However, Der Fuhrer Feltersnatch encouraged his new best bud by egging him on: "Go get 'em Roy Boy!"
Ivanka Trump said there's a special place in hell for people who prey on children, like Roy "Score" Moore. But then her father told Alabamans to vote for His Dishonor. Does that make our president the Devil, the Beast, or just one of hell's nastier Demons?
Roy Moore, the Ten Commandments Judge has been demoted to the Ten Commandments Fudge, since he ignored "Thou shalt not commit adultery" by propositioning underage girls. Also, he ignored a mother's commandment to leave her underage daughter alone, so he misled a child into disobeying and dishonoring her mother. Thus he lied about always getting the permission from the mothers of the girls he dated. And he obviously coveted his neighbors' daughters, so there's another commandment violated! Did he honor the Sabbath day by repenting? Nope, obviously not. Furthermore, he used the name of the LORD in vain by claiming to be upholding God's laws while breaking most of them. And he defrauded campaign contributors who believed he really was upholding the law. His lying and stealing made his giant rock a graven image. So he's down to no better than the Two Commandments Sludge.
Half-Cocked Judge Roy S. Moore loves God, Guns and Girls ― very YOUNG girls according to his accusers. At least nine women have accused Moore of inappropriate behavior. Their charges include Moore stalking, propositioning and picking up underage girls, plying them with alcohol and doing his best to seduce them, or worse. Greg Legat, who managed a record store at the Gadsden Mall, confirmed that Moore was banned from the mall in 1979, but was still cruising for teenagers years later. Legat worked at the mall from 1981-1985, so Moore would have been 34-38 at the time. Legat recalled that a Gadsden police officer named J. D. Thomas who worked security at the mall told him: “If you see Roy, let me know. He’s banned from the mall.” Faye Gary, a retired Gadsden police officer, said: “It was a known fact that Roy Moore liked young girls. It was treated like a joke. That’s just the way it was.” Gary confirmed that Moore was "suspended" from the mall for "harassing" girls there and she added: “We were also told to watch him at the ball games, and make sure that ... he didn’t hang around the cheerleaders.” One of the nine women later explained how Moore came to be banned from the mall. Her account appears after the nicknames, along with the accounts of the other eight women and other witnesses who support their testimonies.
Top Ten Roy Moore Nicknames
Sludge Moore and The Sludge Judge
Roy "Score" Moore became Roy "No" Moore and Roy Nevermore when he lost the unloseable election
Uncle Bad Touch (SNL's Michael Che)
Pervy Mall Banger, Mall Rat, Mall Patrol and Mall Cop-a-Feel (he was notorious for "cruising" for teenage girls at the Gadsden Mall)
Mr. Ten Commandments (Moore said: “My duty is to uphold God’s law” and he constantly touted the Ten Commandments while violating eight of them)
The "Hanging" Judge (four women have accused Moore of "letting it all hang out" by propositioning them and buying them alcohol when he was in his thirties and they were teenagers)
Mr. Fundie Undies and Mr. Tightie Whities (one girl, age 14 at the time, said Moore gave her drinks, left the room, then returned wearing only "tight white" underwear and fondled her)
The Sandbagger (he was so unpopular in the military, he slept on sandbags to protect himself from grenades he feared would be thrown under his cot by soldiers under his command!)
Captain America and Captain Shamerica (his troops hated him)
Fruit Salad (his college professor Clint McGee called Moore "the most mixed-up" student he'd ever taught!) and Fruit Loops (for his circular "thinking")
The Ten Commandments Judge (Sara Palin), The Ten Commandments Fudge, the Ten Commandments Sludge, Moore Deplorable and The Supreme Deplorable
“Judge Roy Moore was deplorable before it was cool to be deplorable!”― Sara Palin
Roy Moore appears to be a raging antisemite, based on what he said about a well-known American Jew: “He is pushing an agenda and his agenda is sexual in nature, his agenda is liberal, and not what Americans need. It’s not our American culture. George Soros comes from another world that I don’t identify with. No matter how much money he’s got, he’s still going to the same place that people who don’t recognize God and morality and accept his salvation are going. And that’s not a good place.” So according to the not-so-good Judge, he will go to heaven while millions of Jews go to hell, for not believing what the Judge believes! Perhaps he should have an intimate discussion with another ultra-liberal Jew ... Jesus Christ! After all Jesus was a great proponent of helping the poor and free universal healthcare! That makes him a bleeding-heart liberal, like the apostles and Hewbrew prophets. Judge Score Moore seems more interested in profits, however.
What the Hell, Make it the Top Twenty-Five Roy Moore Nicknames
The Creepy Old Guy
The High-Riding Hypocrite (he loves to do photo-ops riding a horse, wearing cowboy outfits)
The Lone Deranger
The Man with no Shame (pun on "The Man with No Name")
The God Grifter
The Grate Boor of Babble-On
The Praying Preying Predator
The Wrath of Con (because Moore was sending other sex abusers to jail while breaking the law himself)
Playboy Roy and Rock Boy Roy
The Grate White Profit
The Lawless Lawyer and The Unjust Justice
The Sludge Judge and The Hanging Sludge
Doofus (his West Point classmates)
The Punisher (he expressed the opinion that homosexual behavior should be punished, never mind his own!)
Dishonorable Mention: Fudge More, Grudge More, Drudge More, Roy Deploy More, The Gay Blade, Grandpa Sleaze, Roy S'more, The Cradle Robber, Judge Rudy, Judge Cloy More, The Half-Cocked Judge, The Dangerous D.A., The Cowboy, Roy Codger, The Wrangler, The Shootist, The Grate Scout, Pudge Roy Moore, Creep Home Alabama (NY Daily News), The Culture War Boor, The Alabama Wild Card and the Renegade Republican (NBC's ANDREW RAFFERTY and ALEX SEITZ-WALD), The Sex Shooter, The Teen Troller, The Honey Badger, Roy Turd More, Train Wreck, The Gadsden Gadfly, The Sincredible Roy Moore, Roy Boy, Pea-Shooter Roy, Bannon's Bane
Trump says we don't need another liberal in the Senate. What we really need is another alpha male sexual predator, like Trump!
Ask not what you can do for your country, ask what your daughters can do for Moore Trump & Co.
Moments after his stunning defeat in Alabama’s special U.S. Senate election, the Republican candidate, Roy Moore, told reporters that he was planning to cheer himself up by “heading to the mall.” “If people think they’ve seen the last of Roy Moore, they are sorely mistaken,” a visibly devastated Moore said. “I’m going to get back up, dust myself off, and head on over to the good ol’ Gadsden Mall.”—Andy Borowitz
Meanwhile, Kayla Moore defended her husband by pointing out that one of their attorneys is Jewish: "Yes, he's going to burn in hell for all eternity for not believing what we believe, and we have no problem with that, but how can anyone claim we're antisemitic?"
Roy Moore's "Con-fession"
Did Roy Moore pursue girls as young as 14 and 15? Consider Moore's own account of how he met his wife, Kayla Kisor Moore. In his book, Moore describes meeting his future wife at a Christmas party hosted by friends. He would have been 37 at the time, while she was 23. Why did he take an interest in her? Moore wrote: "Many years before, I had attended a dance recital ... I remembered one of the special dances performed by a young woman whose first and last names began with the letter 'K.' It was something I had never forgotten. Could that young woman have been Kayla Kisor?" Now do the math: when Roy Moore first took notice of Kayla "many years before," she would have been in her early teens! And she was the same age as one of Moore's accusers, Beverly Young Nelson; in fact, they were classmates. And Beverly Young Nelson was 15 when Roy Moore took an interest in her, according to her account. Later in an interview, Moore estimated the dance recital had been around 8 years prior to the Christmas party, which would have made "K.K." around 15 when he experienced an intense attraction to her. So it all seems to "add up" to Roy Moore having an avid interest in very young girls, by his own admission. And what on earth was a single man in his thirties doing at a dance recital, standing at the back of the auditorium, as he recounted? Was he trolling for young girls? After all, that did seem to be his MO.
Nine Women Testify, Many Others Corroborate
According to numerous of reports, Roy Moore was banned from the Gadsden Mall and YMCA for repeatedly propositioning teenage girls, some as young as 14-15 years old. The general consensus among Gadsden locals, male and female, is that of a much older man constantly pursuing teenage girls on the street, at the mall, in restaurants, and at the YMCA gym (where he sometimes did the pursuing shirtless).
(1) Leigh Corfman says she was 14 when Roy Moore, then a 32-year-old District Attorney, offered to watch Leigh while her mother Nancy Wells went inside the Etowah County Courthouse for a child custody hearing. While her mother was out of sight, Moore asked for Leigh's phone number. On their first date, according to Leigh's account, he picked her up around the corner from her house in Gadsden, then drove her for around 30 minutes to his home in the woods. Leigh says she remembers a long drive that ended on an unpaved driveway. On their first date, Moore told Leigh how pretty she was and kissed her. On their second date, after again meeting on a street corner, Moore drove Leigh back to his house, where he left her on blanket on the floor of his bedroom. Moore then left the room, removed his clothes other than "tight white" underwear, and returned. He then undressed the 14-year-old Leigh, removing her shirt and pants. Moore then touched her over her bra and underpants, then guided her hand to touch his sex organ over his underwear. “I wasn’t ready for that — I had never put my hand on a man’s penis, much less an erect one,” Leigh remembers. Her only experience had been kissing boys her own age. “I wanted it over with — I wanted out,” she remembers thinking. “Please just get this over with. Whatever this is, just get it over.” Leigh says she asked Moore to take her home, and he did. Leigh says that her teenage life became increasingly reckless with drinking, drugs, boyfriends, and a suicide attempt when she was 16. Did Roy Moore contribute to those problems? He certainly didn't help. Years later, Leigh saw a segment about Moore on ABC News’s Good Morning America. She says she threw up. [Note: Moore claims that he never dated a girl without her mother's permission, but why did he twice fail to knock on the front door like a gentleman? According to Leigh, he met her on a corner twice, which means that he obviously knew that what he was doing was wrong.]
Two of Leigh’s childhood friends say she told them at the time that she was seeing an older man, and one says she identified the man as Moore. Wells says her daughter told her about the encounter more than a decade later, as Moore was becoming more prominent as a local judge. Betsy Davis, who remains friendly with Leigh, says she clearly remembers her talking about seeing an older man named Roy Moore when they were teenagers. She says Leigh described an encounter in which the older man wore nothing but tight white underwear. She says she was firm with Leigh that seeing someone as old as Moore was out of bounds: “I remember talking to her and telling her it’s not a good idea, because we were so young.”
(2) Beverly Young Nelson, just 15 at the time, says that Roy Moore would often visit a restaurant she worked, pulling her hair and complimenting her looks. She says Moore signed her school yearbook on Dec. 22, 1977, when she left it sitting on the end of a counter: “To a sweeter more beautiful girl I could not say ‘Merry Christmas.’ Christmas 1977. Love, Roy Moore D.A. 12-22-77 Olde Hickory House.” Beverly said that Moore later offered to give her a ride home after work. But instead of taking her home, Moore began to grope her inside his locked car, and after she asked him to stop, he “began squeezing my neck attempting to force my head onto his crotch.” She says Moore gave up and threatened her, “You are a child. I am the District Attorney of Etowah County. If you tell anyone about this, no one will believe you.” Then, Beverly says, she “either fell out or [Moore] pushed” her out of the car before he drove away.
Beverly Young Nelson was a classmate of Roy Moore's eventual wife, Kayla Kisor Moore, at Southside High School. So it seems Roy Moore kept robbing the cradle until he found a much younger woman to be his bride.
(3) Tina Johnson says that Roy Moore groped her in 1991 while she was in his law office to sign over custody of her 12-year-old son to her mother, who was with her in Moore's office! Moore was married at that time. Johnson was 28 years old at the time, in a difficult marriage, headed towards divorce, and unemployed. Her mother, Mary Katherine Cofield, hired Moore to handle the custody petition. Johnson says Moore began flirting with the moment she walked through the door. “He kept commenting on my looks, telling me how pretty I was, how nice I looked,” recalled Johnson. “He was saying that my eyes were beautiful.” She says that Moore also asked questions about her young daughters, including their eye colors and if they were as pretty as she was. She alleges that as she followed her mother out of his office, Moore grabbed her buttocks. Court documents obtained by The Birmingham News detail the 1991 custody transfer. Cofield’s petition for custody is signed by Roy S. Moore, attorney. It lists his address as 924 Third Avenue, Gadsden, Alabama.
(4) Gloria Thacker Deason said that Roy Moore provided her alcoholic beverages―Mateus Rosé wine―even though, at age 18, she was too young to drink under Alabama law. Moore claimed this was "impossible" because the dates were in a dry county, but it has been confirmed that Mateus Rosé was served at a pizzeria, Mater's, where they met. She also says that he would order her tropical cocktails at a Chinese restaurant. Gloria, a cheerleader who worked at a Pizitz jewelry counter in the Gadsden Mall at the time, said that she and Moore dated off and on for several months, but their physical relationship never progressed beyond hugging and kissing.
(5) Gena Burgess Richardson said that as a teenager working in the Sears at the Gadsden Mall, she would hide from Roy Moore to avoid contact with him. He once made a phone call and had her pulled out of a trigonometry class! They had one date that ended with Moore driving her to a dark parking lot behind Sears. “I just explained to him that my dad’s a minister, and you know, I just can’t sneak around because that’s wrong,” she recalls. “So I thanked him and started to get out and he grabbed me and pulled me in and that’s when he kissed me. “It was a man kiss — like really deep tongue. Like very forceful tongue. It was a surprise. I’d never been kissed like that,” she says. “And the minute that happened, I got scared then. I really did. Something came over me that scared me. And so I said, ‘I’ve got to go, because my curfew is now.’” “I never wanted to see him again,” she said. Richardson's account has been corroborated by her classmate and Sears co-worker Kayla Shirley McLaughlin. “I could see when he came in,” says McLaughlin, who worked at the Sears cosmetics and jewelry counter. “He didn’t really talk to me, he was over there visiting with Gena a lot. And that got to be a pattern.” McLaughlin says she told her friend to stay away from Moore. “Gena was like my little sister. She was raised by a Southern Baptist preacher and a little naive. So I’d let her know: ‘Here he comes.’ She would go to the back. She was uncomfortable.”
(6) Wendy Miller says that she hung out at a mall photo booth where her mom worked when she was 16, and that Moore repeatedly asked her out on dates, which her mother forbade. Wendy's mother, Martha Brackett, confirmed her account. “You’re too old for her . . . let’s not rob the cradle,” Brackett recalls telling Moore. Wendy's mother didn’t agree to the relationship, but they went out for dates when she was 17 nonetheless. [Note: Moore claims that he never dated a girl without her mother's permission, but Wendy's mother clearly disapproved of her daughter dating an older man. Thus, the Ten Commandments Judge led a teenage girl to dishonor and disobey her parents!]
(7) Becky Gray worked in the men’s department of Pizitz. “Parents would drop kids off, let them roam the mall. Well, he started coming up to me.” She says Moore kept asking her out and she kept saying no. “I’d always say no, I’m dating someone, no, I’m in a relationship.” Gray says Moore was persistent in a way that made her uncomfortable. She says he lingered in her section, or else by the bathroom area, and that she became so disturbed that she complained to the Pizitz manager, Maynard von Spiegelfeld. Gray says he told her that it was “not the first time he had a complaint about him hanging out at the mall.” Von Spiegelfeld has since died, according to a relative.
(8) Debbie Wesson Gibson says she was 17 when Moore spoke to her high school civics class and asked her out on the first of several dates. Debbie said the two dated for around three months, and he’d often take her to his home, where he’d read poetry and play the guitar for her. She claims that Moore kissed her once in his bedroom and also by a pool. “Looking back, I’m glad nothing bad happened,” says Gibson, who now lives in Florida. “As a mother of daughters, I realize that our age difference at that time made our dating inappropriate.” [Note: Roy Moore fancies himself to be a poet and has used poems he wrote in his campaigns.]
(9) Kelly Harrison Thorp was just 17 years old and a high school senior in 1982. She was working as a hostess at the Red Lobster restaurant in Gadsden, Alabama. One day Roy Moore came into the restaurant and asked her if she’d go out with him sometime. “I just kind of said, ‘Do you know how old I am?'” she recalled. “And he said, ‘Yeah. I go out with girls your age all the time.'” Thorp says she turned him down and told him she had a boyfriend. Only then did he walk away.
Other women who were not direct objects of Roy Moore's attentions have come forward to confirm what they saw and heard ...
Faye Gary, a retired Gadsden police officer, said: “It was a known fact that Roy Moore liked young girls. It was treated like a joke. That’s just the way it was.” Gary confirmed that Moore was "suspended" from the mall for "harassing" girls there and she added: “We were also told to watch him at the ball games, and make sure that ... he didn’t hang around the cheerleaders.”
Patti Spradlin, a classmate of Leigh Corfman, wasn’t a victim of Moore herself. But she remembers how teenagers who used to hang out at the Gadsden Mall were aware of the need to avoid Roy Moore: “There were places that you could duck into to avoid this person — and it was Roy Moore.” She explained that girls would make sure to walk on the other side of the mall from Moore. "He was always by himself. We just didn't dare make eye contact for fear that would signal something to him, so we'd scooch to the other side ... you know, walk on the other side of the mall. Everyone knew there was something to avoid that was creepy and icky and it was something that my friends didn't want anything to do with," she said.
Phyllis Smith, who worked at Brooks, a clothing store geared toward young women that employed teenage girls, said the teens counseled each other to “just make yourself scarce when Roy’s in here, he’s just here to bother you, don’t pay attention to him and he’ll go away.” She remembers Moore being alone and she had the strong impression he wasn’t looking to shop. “I can remember him walking in and the whole mood would change with us girls. It would be like we were on guard. I would find something else to do. I remember being creeped out.” Smith says Moore never approached her personally, but she saw him chatting with other young clerks, and that she would tell new hires to “watch out for this guy.” She says that occasionally, one of the store managers would have to deal with bounced checks, which meant going to the district attorney’s office where Moore worked. She says the managers would “draw straws” to decide who had to go talk to him about the cases. “It was just sort of a dreadful experience,” she says.
"Him liking and dating young girls was never a secret in Gadsden when we were all in high school," said Sheryl Porter. "In our neighborhoods up by Noccalula Falls we heard it all the time. Even people at the courthouse know it was a well-known secret. "It's just sad how these girls (who accused Moore) are getting hammered and called liars, especially Leigh (Corfman)."
Victoria Beverstock, told AL.com that she was 20 years old and working at The Poor House restaurant in 1992 when Moore came in a few times a week to eat and do paperwork. She said he made her and the other waitresses uncomfortable by staring at them and flirting. "He watched us girls quite openly," said Beverstock. "His eyes crawled over our shirts and our backsides. He was so open about it that I would try and handle his order as quickly as possible. "When you didn't smile and flirt back with him, give him an opening, he became rude and demanding," she said.
"It was common knowledge that Roy Moore dated high school girls, everyone we knew thought it was weird," says Teresa Jones, deputy Etowah County district attorney from 1982 to 1985. "We wondered why someone his age would hang out at high school football games and the mall." She tweeted: "As a Deputy DA in Gadsden when Roy Moore was there, it was common knowledge about Roy's propensity for teenage girls. I'm appalled that these women are being skewered for the truth."
Sue Bell Cobb, a former Alabama Supreme Court chief justice, said she'd heard murmuring of sexual misconduct as early as 2013 and "was disappointed that there had not been more investigative journalism done the last time he ran because I had heard rumors, but I never knew anything firsthand."
Delores Abney recalled an often-shirtless Roy Moore talking to women at the Gadsden YMCA who “appeared to be high school on up” in an exercise class she was enrolled in. “It just did not look appropriate.”
Janet Reeves, a former employee of a photo kiosk and an Orange Julius at the Gadsden mall, recalled Roy Moore asking a friend of hers, who was 17 or 18, for her phone number. “I just thought he was the creepy old guy,” she said.
“I don’t want to use the word disgust,” said Kathleen Sisson, a retired educator who had known for years about Leigh Corfman’s account of her experiences with Roy Moore. “But it bothered me greatly to know what I knew.”
Men have also confirmed the reports ...
Greg Legat, who managed a record store at the Gadsden Mall at the time in question, has confirmed that Moore was banned from the mall in 1979, but was still cruising for teenagers years later. Legat worked at the mall from 1981-1985, so Moore would have been 34-38. Legat recalled that a Gadsden police officer named J. D. Thomas, now retired, worked security at the mall. “J. D. was a fixture there, when I was working at the store,” Legat said. “He really looked after the kids there. He was a good guy. J. D. told me, ‘If you see Roy, let me know. He’s banned from the mall. If you see Moore here, tell me. I’ll take care of him.’”
Glenn Day, who managed two stores at the Gadsden mall in those years, recalled that Roy Moore had such reputation for approaching young women that the mall guard asked him to let security know whenever he saw Moore there. “I can’t believe there’s such an outcry now,” Mr. Day said, “about something everybody knew.”
"These stories have been going around this town for 30 years," said Blake Usry, who grew up in the area and lives in Gadsden. "Nobody could believe they hadn't come out yet." Usry said he knew some girls that Moore tried to flirt with. "It's not a big secret in this town about Roy Moore," he said. "That's why it's sort of frustrating to watch" the public disbelieve the women who have come forward, he said. Usry, who was a teenager at the time, remembers seeing Moore at the mall often. "He would go and flirt with all the young girls," he said. "It'd seem like every Friday or Saturday night (you'd see him) walking around the mall, like the kids did."
Jason Nelms, who grew up in nearby Southside, was a regular at the mall when he was a teenager. He recalled being told by a mall employee that they kept watch for an older guy who was known to pick up younger girls. Nelms said he was told later by a concession worker at the mall that it was Roy Moore.
Tony Hathcock is a Gadsden photographer who knows Leigh Corfman well and believes her. They are both very conservative Republican voters, he said, and both voted for Trump. He said she had nothing to gain from speaking out, but felt safe speaking out now because her children are adults. He said that growing up in Gadsden, he'd heard rumors about Moore. Last week, he posted a defense of Corfman on Facebook. He said that even as a middle-schooler in Gadsden he'd heard stories from people he knew about Moore's behavior making them uncomfortable.
A police officer, one of two who spoke with The New Yorker, said that “general knowledge at the time when I moved here was that this guy is a lawyer cruising the mall for high-school dates” and that Moore may not have received an official ban but was a persona non grata at the mall and had been “run off” from “a number of stores.”
Alabama journalist Glynn Wilson reported: “Sources tell me Moore was actually banned from the Gadsden Mall and the YMCA for his inappropriate behavior of soliciting sex from young girls.”
Other comments about Roy Moore's character and abilities (or lack of such) ...
Janet Hinton said that in high school Roy Moore was “known as a real bragger who acted like the smartest person in the classroom.”
Professor Clint McGee called Moore "the most mixed-up" student he'd ever taught and gave him the nickname "Fruit Salad"!
Bill Willard, a longtime Gadsden lawyer here, ventured a theory. He pointed out that Roy Moore had never seemed to have any kind of social life, certainly not among his professional peers. “He was really immature socially,” Mr. Willard said, and so Moore’s reputed attraction to teenagers “ might kind of make sense.”
Roy Moore may have confirmed accusations of his immaturity and not fitting in, when he wrote that he found West Point to be an intimidating place, with students who were more “well read, traveled or experienced” than he was and who considered him “an easy target.” Did he gravitate toward much younger girls who were much easier to impress?
And Roy Moore was hardly "the smartest person in the classroom" because he graduated in the bottom quarter of his class at West Point. Nor did he fare any better in law school. Guy V. Martin Jr., one of Moore’s professors, described him as immersed in “illogic,” and said he had constantly argued with classmates. “Moore never won one argument, and the debates got ugly and personal,” Mr. Martin wrote.
Kathleen Warren, a lawyer who once shared office space with Roy Moore, said: “He seemed to not think much of women as a whole. A true sexist.”
Top Ten Luther Strange Nicknames
Lyin' Luther Strange
The Big Bunny (his college nickname)
The Runoff King
The Bathroom Detective
The Transgender Rearender
Dishonorable Mention: The Exxon Defender, Strange LLC (his law firm), Strange But Untrue
White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders has an amazing superpower... she can make Sean "Scary" Spicer seem almost normal, and half-way respectable! She is, of course, the daughter of Mike "Huckster" Huckabee, also known as "Huckleberry Spin." Together, they have created more whiffable spin that a Clayton Kershaw curveball. And they undoubtedly inspired the song that goes: "If your lips are movin', then you lie, lie, lie!"
The Top Ten Sarah Huckabee Sanders Nicknames
Sarah "Suckmypee" Sanders
Dishonorable Mention: Women's Fibber, Sister Smother, Gomer Pile On II, The Gomerette, Elmira Gantry, Elvira Gantry, Possum Queen, Cruella de Vile, Hick Morticia, Elvira Mistress of the Trailer Park, Miss Deliverance, Miss Devil Rants, Miss HarkandSaw, Miss Little Roc, Miss Pine Bluff, Blunder Woman, Slimy Sellout, Train Wreck, Miss Derailment, Faux News Vixen, Lil' Spice, Less Seasoned Spice, Spiced Rack, Trump's Dishonor Guard, Keeper of the Shame, Keeper of the Slime, Ante Bell Mum, The Funny Farm Schoolmarm, Miss Manners (she said it was "highly inappropriate" to debate a four-star general, even when he's obviously wrong), The Pig Hollow Wallower
Mike Huckabee Nicknames: Judas, Huckster Huckabee, Huckleberry Spin, Huckmaster General, Huck Fuckabee, Huck Upchuck, Hick Muckabee, The Muckster, Brother Smother, Tax Hike Mike, Triple Wide, Duck Hunter, Uncle Sugar (he once said that the only reason women voted for Democrats was because Uncle Sugar promised to pay for their birth control), Gomer Pile On I
The Top Ten Jeff Sessions Nicknames
Separated at birth? Here is unmistakable proof that Jeff "Granny" Sessions is the identical twin of another notorious scold ... Granny Clampett!
Granny and Granny Clampett
Shocked Grandma (Stephen Colbert "alter ego")
The Washington Hillbully
Possum Boy and Half-Possum (SNL's Kate McKinnon)
Buford T. Injustice
The Blight Supremacist
The Hobbit (Trevor Noah)
Bill Dough Baggins (Michael R. Burch)
Forest Gnome (Stephen Colbert), The Keebler Elf and The Feebler Elf
Darth Leprechaun (Michael R. Burch)
Dishonorable Mention: Darth Yoda, Cloverleaf Pixie watching people have sex (Stephen Colbert "alter ego"), Albino Smurf (Stephen Colbert "alter ego"), Nervous Tick (Conan O'Brien), Nervous Nellie, Kangaroo Court Sessions,
Hessian Sessions, Secessionist Sessions, Stressin' Sessions (Elizabeth Harris Burch), Stonewall Sessions, Jefferson "No Regard" Sessions (his full name is Jefferson Beauregard Sessions), Bo Retard, Detour-ney General, Round-a-Bout Bubba, Shirknado (Michael R. Burch), Perjurer General, Nuts (Donald Trump), The Wall Nut (this nut didn't fall too far from the racist family tree), Nut Boy, The Squirrel, Squirrely Sessions, Mutt and Jeff, Nutt and Jeff, The Turnip of Hate (Stephen Colbert "alter ego"), Doll carved from an apple (Stephen Colbert "alter ego")
This is a disappointment, a disappointment indeed! I regret that our efforts [to rob 30 million Americans of decent healthcare] were simply not enough this time!―Mitch McConHell
The Top Ten Mitch McConnell Nicknames
The Turtle (Jon Stewart) and The Napping Turtle (Michael R. Burch)
Shirknado and Shirknerdough (Michael R. Burch)
The Hyperactive Death Hamster
The Lethal Chipmunk
Angry Cheek Pouches
Koch Addict (Michael R. Burch)
Mitch McConHell (Michael R. Burch)
Mitch the Snitch / Mitch the Bitch / Mitch the Snitch-Bitch / Mitch the Glitch / Mitch the Twitch / Mitch the Shitz / Mitch the Fritz / Mitch Switch Bait / Pitchman Mitch / Ditch McConnell (as we all should!)
Please click here for all Mitch McConnell Nicknames
It has been scientifically proven that Anthony Scaramucci's blow-dryer, by evaporating massive quantities of hair gel and other hair products, is now the leading cause of global warming!
The Top Ten Anthony Scaramucci Nicknames
The Mooch (incredibly this is what the Grate Communicator calls himself!) and The Mooch Smooch (Trevor Noah)
A$$ki$$er (Michael R. Burch)
Ass Smooch and The Ass Smoocher
Loose Lips Scaramucci (his lips, although flapping loosely, are firmly planted in Trump's pale orange posterior)
Spokestoady and The Incredible Shrinking Spokesman
The Honeymooner (he asked his new staff to give him a "honeymoon" without leaks)
Sir Leakalot (immediately after complaining about leaks, ScaryMooch leaked the fact that Reince Priebus would be asked to resign)
The Straight Shooter (he keeps shooting himself straight in the foot)
The A$$a$$in (he expressed a desire to personally "kill" the leakers even though it was only a dinner list!)
Mr. Irreconcilable Deferences (Michael R. Burch)
Dishonorable Mention: The Hedge Hog (Scaramucci is a hedge fund manager), Mr. Sicko Pants (Scaramucci panted after Trump like a love-sick hound in heat), Mr. Sicko-Fancy (Michael R. Burch), The Human Pinky Ring (Seth Myers), The Human Toilet Plunger (Trump gold-plates his toilets, the Scary Moocher plunges in!), The Human Blow Dryer, Mr. Hair Gel, Deputy DIP-pity-'Do (Michael R. Burch), Spritz Monkey, Spritz Flunkey, The Shitz, Little Anthony and the Diphtherials (Michael R. Burch), Fandango, High C-Note Tony, Little Tony Soprano (Michael R. Burch), The 'Do-Whopper (Michael R. Burch), Frankie Death Valley, Little Tony Tutone (Scaramucci recently cornered the world markets for bronzer and hair gel), Cain, His Brother's Bleeper (Michael R. Burch), Two-Faced Scaramucci (likely to be the lead villain in the next Bratman movie)
Please click here for all Anthony Scaramucci Nicknames
Have no fear, Acting President Jared Kushner is here! Cushy Kushner makes all the major decisions while Truant Trump tweets, poses for photo-ops, gropes women's genitals, sentences babies and grannies to death, cheats at golf, then brags about his "accomplishments" and campaigns for reelection.
We can all breathe a sigh of relief because Jarhead Kushner is at the ISIS front, using his real-estate negotiation skills to counsel our enemies and console our troops! Trump's youthful Aide de Kampf will never rest until WWIII is well underway, and completely irreversible. There will soon be a remake of Full Metal Jacket starring Jarring Kushner in Full Dinner Jacket (and Tie). Little Lord Fauntleroy will also star in Ralph Lauren of Arabia, The Shilling Fields, PeeWee's Big Adventure and Guess Who's Coming to Dinner then Whines about the K-Rations.
The Top Ten Jared Kushner Nicknames
Ralph Lauren of Arabia (@ChannelTrump)
Cushy Kushner and Little Cushball (Alec Baldwin on SNL)
Aide de Kampf (Michael R. Burch)
Acting President Kushner
Coup D'Tot (Michael R. Burch)
Little Lord Fauntleroy (Duratti on Daily Kos)
The Easebroker (expecting Jared Kusher to produce peace in the Middle East is like believing in the Tooth Fairy!)
Dishonorable Mention: Putin's American Viceroy, Putin's American Vice-Boy, Putin's Cush-Toy, Putin's Puppet, Putin's Poppet, Putin's Proxy, Comrade Kushner, The Air (Steve Bannon, because Kushner glides in and out like a puff of air), The Secretary of Everything (his White House nickname), Madame Secretary, Jared the Pallid, The Paladin, Jared the Unready, Fully Transparent Boy (he claimed to be "fully transparent" on Russia.), Poor Little Rich Bitch, Little Jared (Ana Navarro), Baby Boy (Ana Navarro), Jarhead, Jarred Jared, Jarring Kushner, The Boy Blunder, Nimrod (Nimrod, the son of Kush, was the founder of Babylon), Son of Babylon (the name Jared means "descent" so he is the "Son of Kush," the patriarch of Babylon), The Crown Prince of Babble-On, Lucifer Incarnate, Channel 666 (Jared Kushner and his wife Ivanka Trump own 666 Fifth Avenue, purchased for $1.8 billion or 6+6+6 billion), The Neophyte, Complete Fucking Idiot (Samantha Bee), The Piece Broker, The Piss Broker
Please click here for all Jared Kushner Nicknames
The Top Ten Ivanka Trump Nicknames
Ivanka Wanker (I Wanna Wank Her)
Ivanka Spanker (I Wanna Spank Her)
Nordic Goddess and The Norwegian Wood Inducer
Trophy Daughter and The First Lady-Daughter
Kushner's Crush and Kushner's Cush Toy
The Favorite and The Hot One
The Smart One and Michael (after Michael Corleone, "the smart one" in the Godfather movies)
Please click here for all Ivanka Trump Nicknames
The Top Ten Steve Bannon Nicknames
Acting President Bannon
The White Nationalist Torchbearer
My Steve (Donald Trump)
Trump's Brain (Elizabeth Williamson)
Loose Cannon Bannon
The Great Boor of Babble-On
Dishonorable Mention: Trump's Thomas Cromwell (Bannon himself), Stone Cold Crazy Steve Bannon, Mr. Alt-Reich, The Alt-Reichmaster, Mr. ALT-CONTROL-DELETE, The Alt-Right Igniter, The Breitbart Fart, Stephen KKK Bannon, Darkness Incarnate, The AmeriKlan Idol, Deceivin' Stephen, Darth Vader, Sith Lord Bannon, Darth Insidious, Sauron, Sour-Hun, The Great Manipulator (TIME), The Amerikan Goebbels, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, (David Letterman), Deep State Stephen, Supremacist Steve, Stephen Stipulator, The Svengali, Gríma Wormtongue, The Alt-Right Ideologue (Elizabeth Williamson), Bannon the Barbarian, The Leninist, Bye Bye Bannon, Banned Bannon,
Ban on Bannon, Trump's Eminence Grise (David A. Graham)
The Top Ten Donald Trump Nicknames ... Oh Hell ... So MANY to Choose from ... Better Make it the Top 1,000!
(#1) Number one, with a bullet: THE ANTICHRIST — by God and the Hebrew prophets — when they spoke of "the Trump of Doom" and a "little horn" were they speaking literally? (For a YUGE slew of 666 connections, see Is Donald Trump the Antichrist?)
(#2) Short-Fingered Vulgarian — by Graydon Carter
(#3) Agent Orange — by Anonymous (not sure if it was coined by the hacker group Anonymous, but this is one of my all-time favorites)
(#4) Golden Wrecking Ball — by Sarah Palin (who was not trying to be funny, but ended up being all too accurate ... so sad!)
(#5) Fuckface von Clownstick, Comedy Entrapment and Unrepentant Narcissistic Asshole (the UNAbomber?) — by Jon Stewart
(#6) The White Kanye ― by Bill Maher (or is Trump more accurately the Yellow-ish-Orange Kanye?)
(#7) Lord Voldemort, Orange Anus and Snake Oil Salesman — by Rosie O'Donnell
(#8) The Trump of Doom — by Michael R. Burch (adopted from the Bible and first used in a possibly prophetic Facebook post on September 11, 2015)
(#9) Thurston Shitbag the Third — by Bill Maher
(#10) Man-Baby — by Jon Stewart ... this one inspired a slew of jokes and similar nicknames ...
Please click here for all Donald Trump Nicknames
Q: What do you call it when a Man-Baby takes over the American government?
A: Coup d'Tot!